Marketing Director/Events Planner
2011 Economic Outlook Presentations
Below are the powerpoint presentations from the 2011 Annual Economic Outlook Seminar: Paying for the Recession: Rebalancing Montana's Economy
Seminars were held in Kalispell, Billings, Bozeman, Helena, Great Falls, Butte and Missoula during January and February of 2011, with seminars to come in Miles City and Sidney. All these presentations are in Adobe portable document format (pdf).
- Paying for the Recession: Rebalancing Montana's Economy, Patrick Barkey
- U.S. and Montana Economic Outlook:Stronger Growth Ahead, Patrick Barkey
Local Outlook 2011, Paul Polzin
- Housing Markets Still Struggling, Scott Rickard
- Travel and Recreation: Visitors Attracted to Open Space, Wildlife, and Character
Health Care: Medicare: the 800-Pound Gorilla in the Room, Gregg Davis
- Outlook for Montana Agriculture, George Haynes
- Montana's Manufacturing and Forest Products Industries, Todd Morgan (Available soon)
View a recording of the Missoula Seminar.